- What is "Coachella Valley Videos"?
- "Coachella Valley Videos" provides a venue
for people to host and stream their videos, being compliant with the
videos, and members can upload videos and use other features, FREE of
- How do videos get featured?
- Featured videos can displayed by default based on the
number of hits and rating a particular video receives or directly
assigned by the website administration. A user cannot assign a featured
video, as this would result in every user featuring his
own videos and bloating this way the relative content pages of the
website keeps asking for password and login even though I put in my username
and password correctly?
- This could be due to the way cookies are set to be
handled on your system, so here are the steps to check your cookies for
1. Go to the Tools menu
2. Choose "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" Tab
4. Choose "Advanced"
5. First and Third Party Cookies should be set to "Accept".
The steps described above are for Internet ExplorerTM,
but should be similar for other browsers. In any case, we strongly recommend
using a modern, web standards-compliant open-source - based browser, such
as Mozilla Firefox
and not a closed-architecture obsolete browser other companies may
provide, because such pieces of software are often deprecated in terms of
web standards support and usability.
If your cookies are not set to be accepted by your browser, please change
this setting and try logging in again.
do I change my password?
- 1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the "Profile" link, located in the User Panel (top
right of the page).
3. Enter the new password in the "Password" and in the
"Retype Password" fields.
4. Click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page.
I change my username?
- No. The user name cannot be changed.
- Keywords assigned to videos are called
"Tags". The purpose of tags is to help describe or identify a
video. Tags help you label videos you upload so that other people can find
them more easily.
do I remove/delete a video?
- To remove/delete one of your videos, simply log in to
your account and click on "My videos" link, located in the user
panel (top right of the page) and click on the "Delete this
video" button, next to the video you would like to remove. You can
only delete videos that YOU have uploaded.
do I find videos of interest to watch?
- 1. By clicking on the Videos link (top left of the
page) a list of features and ways become available to you, by which you
can find videos of interest. In the Videos page, you can view Most Recent,
Most Viewed, Most Discussed, Top Favorites, Top Rated, Recently Featured
or Random videos, by clicking on the appropriate link.
2. If you know what you are looking for, you can search for videos using
the Search box.
3. You can also use the Channels link (top left of the page) to browse the
site to find videos in a more specific area (for example,
"Music" or "Funny").
4. By subscribing to a particular member of interest, you will be notified
whenever they upload new videos.
5. You can also use the Search box and Users link to search for videos
submitted by a particular member.